The Goughnour Condominium project was started in 2007 by Bob Ebinger, Robin Ebinger and Lucas T. Schad. We won the 2008 Montana Preservation Alliance award for adaptive reuse of a historic building. The 1896 brick building in the front of the property was the original office building for the Goughnour Lumber Company. We divided the front brick structure into two condos - front and back. We then built two new buildings in the back in the style of an old stamp mill - using rough sawn lumber and corrugated metal roofing.